Concrete mix design is an art and a science. Consider us the Da Vincis of concrete!
Different types of concrete mixtures
We can work with your cement, slag, fly ash, silica fume, admixtures, and aggregate to design a concrete that is place-able, pump-able and durable. Here’s what we can design for you:
- self-consolidating concrete
- ultra-high performance concrete
- high strength concrete
- high grade concrete
- low-carbon concrete
- concrete with low diffusion rates
- low heat of hydration concrete mixtures for mass concrete placements
- freeze-thaw durable concrete
- high density concrete for radiation shielding
- fiber-reinforced concrete
- fly ash concrete
- low-shrinkage concrete
- low-density concrete
- lightweight concrete
- shrinkage compensating concrete
Our president, Kevin MacDonald, was the chief of engineering and quality control at a large ready mix company that provided concrete in both urban and rural settings. We understand the challenges associated with the trucking, placing, and finishing aspects of ready-mix concrete production and delivery.
Whether you’re a contractor responsible for mixture design, a ready-mix supplier trying something new, an engineer reviewing concrete mixture submittals, or an owner/architect who has unique design constraints, Beton offers experienced concrete mix design capabilities and expert advice.